Third Special Round Seat Allocation Result for B. Tech. and B. Arch. Admissions has been announced. New
- Revised Schedule of Third Special Round of Counselling (Updated on 27-10-2022)
- Vacancy Position for Second Special Round Counselling
- Revised Schedule of Second Special Round of Counselling
- Corrigendum for First Special Round
- Tentative Vacancy Position for First Special Round of Counselling
- Revised List of Eligible Sports Category Applicants for Sports Trial for PU Sports Category Candidates
- Category wise List of Eligible Candidates
- Seat Matrix
- Display of Tentative eligibility status of Sports Category applicants for CCET AND CCA
- Display of Tentative eligibility status of Sports Category applicants for PU Institutes
- Revised Counselling Schedule
- Information Brochure
No post to display
No physical reporting is required in the allotted institute on 01.11.2022
JAC or Joint Admission Committee conducts admissions to BE, BArch, Integrated BE (Chemical), MBA courses offered by listed institutes in Chandigarh on the basis of JEE Main scores and pass percentage secured in Class XII or equivalent examination. The admission process is popularly known as JAC Chandigarh admissions. Since admissions are based on All India Ranks of JEE Main, there is no entrance exam. Interested candidates only have to apply for the counselling process conducted by JAC.
All admitted students should be reporting physically at their allotted institutes on Nov. 07,2022 by 4.00 PM.
Please carry the original documents, certificates, affidavits along with two sets of photocopies, when coming on Nov. 07,2022.